Graphics and Web Designer's Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Past life analysis:do u ever get curious about ur past life?

3 posters

Go down

Past life analysis:do u ever get curious about ur past life? Empty Past life analysis:do u ever get curious about ur past life?

Post  yukie Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:37 am

Past life analysis:do u ever get curious about ur past life?
....I do...

click this link if we shared the same answer:http://www.thebigview.com/pastlife

My past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Siberia around the year 525. Your profession was that of a librarian, priest or keeper of tribal relics. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy. The lesson that My last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is the development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom. Do you remember now?

-------------
now, what's urs?
don't take this seriously...just try to have fun with it...

Last edited by yukie on Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
yukie
yukie

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Past life analysis:do u ever get curious about ur past life? Empty Re: Past life analysis:do u ever get curious about ur past life?

Post  Quarantine™ Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:18 am

My past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Oceania around the year 875. Your profession was that of a teacher, mathematician or geologist.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning.
Quarantine™
Quarantine™

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.tropicalisland.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Past life analysis:do u ever get curious about ur past life? Empty Re: Past life analysis:do u ever get curious about ur past life?

Post  Skimpy Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:44 am

Your past life diagnosis

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Saudi Arabia around the year 1725. Your profession was that of a digger, undertaker.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:

Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Skimpy
Skimpy
VIP

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down