Graphics and Web Designer's Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

if you're looking for a good logo design company..

4 posters

Go down

if you're looking for a good logo design company.. Empty if you're looking for a good logo design company..

Post  Skimpy Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:27 am

looking for a good logo design company to offer you a good logos? recently i viewed the portfolios of jacob cass and david drairey and saw their good logo samples. but if you want to hire a logo design company, i would recommend this company:

http://www.logofactory.us

if you're into freelance web designers, i can also offer one who can meet your standards
Cool

cheers
Skimpy
Skimpy
VIP

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

if you're looking for a good logo design company.. Empty Re: if you're looking for a good logo design company..

Post  threezeros000 Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:28 am

I know another forum where it is logo request and free. Bu to request you either have to join the forum, or thos other one.

threezeros000

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

if you're looking for a good logo design company.. Empty Re: if you're looking for a good logo design company..

Post  yukie Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:08 am

threezeros000 wrote:I know another forum where it is logo request and free. Bu to request you either have to join the forum, or thos other one.

wow..that would be a cool one....
-------------

@ skimpy...
i heard logo factory got some goodies in store for their clients....
you related from that company?
been into chatroom and met someone who represents logo factory...
do u do just web designs alone? or it goes along with the package?
btw....does ur company needs freelancer? lolz...just kidding...but i'm serious with my queries above...
how about the turnaround and revisions
can you guarantee professionalism from within ur company and the client?
pardon me if I may ask...just wanted to be sure since there are lotsa design company sprouting
all over the web nowadays and we're not quite sure who are we dealing with...
yukie
yukie

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post  Skimpy Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:13 pm

threezeros000 wrote:I know another forum where it is logo request and free. Bu to request you either have to join the forum, or thos other one.

my boyfriend is a graphic designer and i should say it takes a lot of time and effort to do a single logo. There has to be some sort of meeting with the client, like a brainstorming or somethin. i mean, it takes weeks to create the logo that would fit your company's identity. maybe that's the reason why logos should be considered like a good investment. that's why companies pay bigtime for logos.

about free logos, i wouldn't trust them much. even cheap logos that you can get within 24hours are your own company's suicide. freebies are just too risky. Evil or Very Mad
Skimpy
Skimpy
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Skimpy Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:47 am

yukie wrote:

wow..that would be a cool one....
-------------

@ skimpy...
i heard logo factory got some goodies in store for their clients....
you related from that company?
been into chatroom and met someone who represents logo factory...
do u do just web designs alone? or it goes along with the package?
btw....does ur company needs freelancer? lolz...just kidding...but i'm serious with my queries above...
how about the turnaround and revisions
can you guarantee professionalism from within ur company and the client?
pardon me if I may ask...just wanted to be sure since there are lotsa design company sprouting
all over the web nowadays and we're not quite sure who are we dealing with...

No I’m not part of the company but I know somebody who works there as an artist and a designer at the same time. (my boyfriend) Web designs comes with the logo package but right now due to high demands of web designs and themes on the company, they're trying to renovate the site at the same time tried to solve the problems regarding the high inquiries about web designs. Their planning on putting packages for web designs apart from the logo package, well at least that’s what I knew.

I think the basic price for web designs will start at $200, depends on the client’s needs and preferences. The price must be costly but I can guarantee quality designs from them. It’s not a bogus company. As I’ve told you I’ve been in their office for a couple of times. And i must tell you they’ve got several talented designers and truly reliable. Too bad, I don’t think they are in need of freelancers yukie. Very Happy
Skimpy
Skimpy
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  yukie Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:04 am

oh...i see...thanks for the info skimpy....
im just asking cuz i might recommend that company to some of my
acquaintances on the internet as well...
do i get a kick back for that one...lolz....
yukie
yukie

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post  threezeros000 Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:51 pm

Er..weeks to finish it? Ours aren't what youd necessarily call the best, they aren't even really made for real companies more like fake companies with this one programming thing i use.

Link. You have to join to see how our requests look/are done/etc.:

http://nationofdesign.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Last edited by threezeros000 on Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total

threezeros000

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Teya Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:38 am

i think that's cool having a boyfriend who knows a lot about graphic design.

i visited logofactory.us and i'm wondring if you are hiring agents to promote the site. i think i can be a good agent lol
Teya
Teya

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down